Friday, November 21, 2008

Countdown with me.

A countdown of countdowns...

10. 3 hours until I'm done teaching for the week and can begin my weekend.
9. 14 more papers to read before I'm finally done grading (well, at least until after Thanksgiving).
8. 5 hours until I get to eat dinner at my favorite restaurant in Dallas. I'm hungry. Now.
7. 5 days until I'm done teaching for Thanksgiving break!! Yay, holiday breaks!!
6. 29 days until my birthday. Gross. Late(ish) twenties, here I come!
5. 30 days until I'm done teaching for the semester. And again, I say... Yay, holiday breaks!!
4. 2 and 1/2 chapters, 1/2 of a French test, and 1 thesis defense until I'm done with my second effing masters.
3. 32 days until I leave for Scotland for Christmas!!
2. 40 days left in 2008. Yay, New Year's Eve in the U.K. with my sister!
1. 60 days until we are GWB free! Is it too early to start planning an inauguration party?

Oh, and while we're on the subject of counting down, watch this:



Even if you already saw it, watch it again. It's Ben Affleck's only really successful moment since Good Will Hunting.

No comments: