Monday, March 23, 2009

Notes from spring break. Or, a few more pretty true things...

Alas, spring has sprung and I have breaked (broken? breaken?). I thought I'd be ready to get back to work after a week off. Au contraire...

Regardless, I learned (or was reminded) of these facts on my week off:

1. This place has exceptionally delicious cuisine.

2. It is really, really fun to eat donuts for breakfast at noon on a Tuesday.

3. Taxes suck.

4. Grading papers inevitably always takes longer than I think it will. Always.

5. Chairlift is great live. Don't be deterred because you think you are too cool for school and/or the machine that is iMarketing. Just go see them, if for no other reason than the fact that the most evident utensil really is none other than a pencil...

1 comment:

dallasjg said...

you're a bad democrat. taxes are good.