Sunday, March 8, 2009

"We're gonna make it, that's for sure..."

With one week left before spring break, I'm feeling a tad stressed. Just normal stuff...grading, writing midterm exams, preparing piano students for spring competitions, my own thesis deadlines, getting tax stuff together (argh!), blah, blah, blah, and the list goes on...

Shit just seems to always pile up by mid-March and I'm definitely ready for the break. So, until this Friday afternoon when my spring break officially begins, I'm going to keep reminding myself I'm not alone; Q-Tip, Phife, and Ali were also totally stressed out in the mid-90s, and (thank god), they wrote a song to remind me and you that they "really know how it feels to be stressed out, stressed out..."


Stressed Out - A Tribe Called Quest featuring Faith Evans & Raphael Saadiq

No comments: