Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dear Mr. South Carolina...

You, over there...the one in the senate...not the one with the Argentinian lover. Mr. L-Graham-R-S.C., you are obnoxious on so very many fronts. But I just wanted to let you know, every time I've heard this clip over the last few days, these are the thoughts that go through my head:



1. Listening to you talk is actually the one thing that could make an intelligent, tolerant, cool-headed judge, have a "complete meltdown."

2. The "drama's being created here" by your Republican colleagues is not "inneresting." It is shallow political play.

3. I feel unnerved by your speeches and by some of the things that you've said...

4. When it comes to your speeches, that is the most troubling thing to me...because you are a U.S. Senator and when you speak, you sound ignorant and arrogant. And that is a scary combination.

Also, Sotomayor's poker face just after the "meltdown" comment is priceless like a mastercard...

No comments: