Saturday, July 4, 2009

Shoes on my feet, I bought 'em (or, happy 4th o' July)...

Happy Birthday, USofA...what is this, 233? I guess you're lookin' pretty good for your age. Perhaps a bit broke at the moment, but you'll bounce back. What with your inventive entrepreneurship, your future really is bright!

Case in point:



And just FYI, this is how my brain works...it is independence day, so I've had this song in my head ALL DAY!



Really though, what's more American that Destiny's Child?
(Answer: Apple pie and baseball. But Destiny's Child is a close third...)

1 comment:

dallasjg said...

i don't know. this one even has the right title...and has a little religion intro to boot (church and state...just the way god and thomas jefferson intended it).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYENO6r5vVo