Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A few more true things...

1. I am the world’s worst (or best, depending on your perspective) procrastinator. I know there are lazy wait-til-the-last-minute-ers out there who think they are worse than me. Sorry, people, you just aren’t. I take the cake. Your procrastination can’t hold a candle to mine. My procrastination trophy is WAY bigger than yours. If you wait until the last minute, I will wait one more minute than you and then find five more minutes and then wait til the last one of THOSE minutes. (Note to prospective employers: I’m still super amazing and productive).
2. I work well under pressure.
3. My favorite cheesy one-liner joke about procrastination is: “If you wait ‘til the last minute, it only takes a minute!”
4. I have the sense of humor of a 68-year-old man.

3 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I'm going to agree with you on one thing, the 68 year old man humor. However, as per usual, I am going to challenge you on being the worst procrastinator. My life is always worse than yours, and I am always a worse person.
With love,
Jess

PS I did delete the first comment because of a grammar mistake.

Lauren said...

OK, so let's add 'procrastination' to the list of qualities we share (in addition to an affinity for the same bras, the same bra SIZE, and... I don't remember the rest... but they didn't all have to do with our boobs, I'm sure.)