Monday, October 13, 2008

Further proof that I am officially the world's worst procrastinator...

I have three things left to do before I can be finished once and for all with SMU and complete my second master's degree. 1. Finish my thesis (i'll totally get this done. i write best under pressure) 2. Defend my thesis (no problem, I am a bullshit queen and I hear this usually is pretty simple) and 3. Pass a French proficiency test (here in lies the problem).

I have three chances to pass this French test. I have failed once (last spring). So, at that point, one would think I'd have started studying. Nope. Not me! I "took the summer off". Then, in the fall, I'm not sure what I did but I did not study French. Now I have to take the stupid test THIS Wednesday and I've yet to crack a book. Good god. I'm appalled at myself this time. So, the plan is to fail (clearly) and then I will have reached the point of no return. I will absolutely HAVE to start studying. It would be a shame not to get my whole degree because of a stupid French test.

So, instead of "cramming" tonight (I figure there's really no use in that...plus, it can wait till tomorrow...), I watched this video to get me in the mood. "Je voudrais un croissant!!!"

No comments: