Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wander lust...

I spent my day at a local coffee shop grading an enormous stack of papers. At one point a group of girls sat down next to my roommate and me and began talking loudly and annoyingly about their church, their Bible studies, their small groups, their accountability partners, their church retreats, their walks with the Lord, etc. If you know me, you know this kind of talk annoys the shit out of me (mostly because it reminds me too much of myself at 18...ugh). Anyway, here is the conversation I had with my roommate over gchat while we sat there.

Jess: omg. i can't take it. we need to move.
me: i know!!!! let's move to that white table over there.
Jess: no, i meant we need to move to france.
me: oh, clearly. first to a new table, then to france.

No comments: