Friday, December 12, 2008

I spent a lot of time tonight changing the look of this blog...

Q. Why did I do this tonight?

A. Because I have 50 quizzes to grade and a final exam to write by tomorrow morning at 8am.

Please note that this superfluous and unnecessary blog redecorating occurred at 12:30am after I went over to a friend's house for champagne for three hours instead of doing work. So, once again I will get up at 4am to get done what I could have done at a reasonable hour. Further proof that I will win, hands down, any procrastination-off to which I am challenged.

Sobering thought: I have managed to accomplish many things (some even rather efficiently and successfully) despite this nasty wait-til-the-last-minute habit. At times I'm even proud of my procrastination skills as noted here. However, I do wonder if, in the long run, my procrastination addiction will hinder me from achieving some serious goals and dreams. This is a scary thought. Fuck.

No comments: